No matter if you are downsizing or rightsizing, retiring into an active lifestyle community, relocating mom and dad or transitioning a loved one into assisted living or memory care, they all have similar elements of an emotional and many times stressful transition into a new stage of life.
We are here to help you move forward confidently and with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are fully supported by a team of people who not only care about you, but who have helped hundreds of others through moves just like yours. We can help with:
- Options on where to move
- Deciding on what to take
- Sorting household treasures
- Helping with no longer needed belongings
- Arranging for sale of household items
- Arranging for the shipping of items to family members
- Donating leftover items and hauling trash
- Making moving arrangements
- Supervise professional packing
- Orchestrating move day
- Changing utilities
- Setting up your new home
- Arranging for the cleaning of the former house & any needed repairs
- Staging the house for sale
- Arranging real estate house sale and or purchase
We understand that making a move can sometimes feel both complicated and stressful, especially if you have lived in the same home for many years. That’s exactly why our team of experts has taken extra steps to develop services and resources designed to remove the overwhelm from the post-retirement relocation process, leaving you feeling equipped, empowered, and supported as you make these important lifestyle changes.
Call us for your complimentary consultation!
We offer a complimentary one-hour consultation and are available to assist families, individuals, attorneys, conservators, and estate planners with sorting, downsizing, moving and dispersing estates.
You can reach us at (775) 470-7760.