We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Position open as of 4/27/18
We are looking for a Move Manager to help clients with their downsizing moves.
The move manager helps seniors organize and plan their move to a smaller residence, often an apartment in a senior living community. The move manager helps the client choose what they can take with them to their new home, and what must be sold, donated, gifted to friends and relatives, or disposed of. The move manager is responsible for arranging movers and all other resources, before, during and after the move and overseeing and coordinating the move.
- Have a servant’s heart and a deep caring for seniors who are in transition.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and people with professionalism.
- Be time sensitive. Always punctual and on time, prompt and flexible to changes.
- Well organized, detail oriented and very patient.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. You must able to get to the point with the client without ever being patronizing or condescending.
- You must have the ability to deliver hard and/or difficult information in a caring manner in such a way to help the client keep the process moving forward as appropriate.
- Provide emotional support to clients to ensure seamless and hassle-free transition during what is a stressful time and emotional time for the client.
The Move Manager position is considered casual part-time employment. Some weekend or evening work is required, however, most tasks can be accomplished during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour
Applying for this position:
Include a cover letter detailing why you believe you would be ideally suited to this position. Include the words ” Servant’s Heart ” at the top of your resume or cover letter to be considered.
Complete the form below and upload your cover letter and resume as a PDF.