We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Assistant to Move Manager
Position open as of 7/24/19
We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual to assist our move manager in helping clients prepare for their downsizing move.
You will assist our lead move manager in helping seniors prepare for their move to a smaller residence, often an apartment in a senior living community. This position is physically demanding as it involves removing items from cupboards, sorting and packing of items into boxes and/or the moving of smaller household belongings to another area of the home.
- Have a servant’s heart and a deep caring for seniors who are in transition.
- Be time sensitive. Always punctual and on time, prompt and flexible to changes.
- Well organized, detail oriented and very patient.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. You must able to get to the point with the client without ever being patronizing or condescending.
- Provide emotional support to clients to ensure seamless and hassle-free transition during what is a stressful time and emotional time for the client.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Requires standing, bending and going up and downstairs
- Must pass a background check
The Assistant to the Move Manager position is considered casual temporary part time employment. Some weekend or evening may be required, however, most tasks can be accomplished during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Applying for this position:
Include a cover letter detailing why you believe you would be ideally suited to this position. Include the words ” Servant’s Heart ” at the top of your resume or cover letter to be considered.
Complete the form below and upload your cover letter and resume as a PDF.