Senior Move Manager
Looking for purposeful work?
We are looking for a Senior Move Manager to help our clients with their downsizing moves.
The move manager helps seniors organize and plan their move to a more manageable residence, often an apartment in a senior living community.
The move manager helps guide the client in choosing what they will take with them to their new home, what will be sold, donated, gifted to friends and relatives, or disposed of. The move manager is responsible for arranging team members, movers, estate liquidation and all other resources, before, during and after the move and overseeing and coordinating the move and resettlement.
In addition, the Senior Move Manager will be responsible for the hiring, management and training of move management team members. The Senior Move Manager is also responsible for building and maintaining relationships with local senior living communities and prospective senior clients.
- Have a servant’s heart and a deep caring for seniors who are in transition.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and people with professionalism.
- Ability to hire, train and coach move management team members.
- Ability to manage and schedule team members, movers, estate liquidation services while keeping management informed on all aspects of upcoming moves and their progress.
- Be time sensitive. Always punctual and on time, prompt and flexible to changes.
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented and very patient.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. You must able to get to the point with the client without ever being patronizing or condescending.
- You must have the ability to deliver hard and/or difficult information in a caring manner in such a way to help the client keep the process moving forward as appropriate.
- Provide emotional support to clients to ensure seamless and hassle-free transition during what is a stressful time and emotional time for the client.
- You must be able deepen existing relationships with the sales representatives at local senior living communities and at the same time develop relationships with new communities and their sales staff.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Willingness to learn and utilize computer aided floor planning software
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Requires standing, bending and going up and down stairs.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Some weekend or evening work may be required; however, most tasks can be accomplished during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $38,000 – $50,000 per year, Paid Time Off, Bonuses, Retirement Plan upon qualifying
Applying for this position:
Include a cover letter detailing why you believe you would be ideally suited to this position. Include the words ” Servant’s Heart ” at the top of your resume or cover letter to be considered.
Complete the form below and upload your cover letter and resume as a PDF.