Senior Move Manager
Looking for purposeful work?
We are looking for a Senior Move Manager to help our clients with their downsizing moves.
The Senior Move Manager helps seniors organize and plan their move to a new residence, often an apartment in a senior living community.
The Senior Move Manager helps guide the client in choosing what they will take with them to their new home, what will be sold, donated, gifted to friends and relatives, or disposed of. The senior move manager is responsible for coordinating team members, movers, estate liquidation services, and all other resources, before, during and after the move, and overseeing the move and resettlement.
In addition, the Senior Move Manager will be responsible for the management and training of assistant management team members. The Senior Move Manager responsible for building and maintaining relationships with local senior living communities and prospective senior clients.
- Have a servant’s heart and compassion for seniors who are in transition.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and people with professionalism.
- Ability to train and coach move management team members.
- Ability to manage and schedule team members, movers, and estate liquidation services while keeping management informed of upcoming moves and their progress.
- Be time sensitive. Always punctual and on time, prompt and flexible to changes.
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and very patient.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. You must be able to get to the point with the client without being patronizing or condescending.
- Provide emotional support to clients to ensure seamless and hassle-free transition during what is a stressful time and emotional time for the client.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships with the sales representatives at local senior living communities and develop relationships with new communities and their sales staff, as time permits.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to learn and utilize computer aided floor planning software.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Requires standing, bending and going up and down stairs.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Some weekend or evening work may be required; however, most tasks can be accomplished during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time.
Salary: $38,000 – $50,000 per year, Paid Time Off, Bonuses, Retirement Plan upon qualifying
Applying for this position:
Include a cover letter detailing why you believe you would be ideally suited to this position. Include the words ” Servant’s Heart ” at the top of your resume or cover letter to be considered.
Complete the form below and upload your cover letter and resume as a PDF.